The search is on for a personable, friendly, and very outgoing Office Coordinator for Local IT Company. The ideal candidate will be experienced in Office Management and self-motivated. This is a new position with an established company, looking for an experienced individual to help boost team efficiency and reduce delays. The ideal candidate will be able to handle multiple duties in each day and be able to prioritize and re-prioritize the importance of each task in a dynamic environment. QuickBooks experience is a must-have, this position will be the primary person in charging of the company books, directly assisting the accountant and Owner. Computer and Phone skills are a must (It IS an IT Company after all :P_. Preference will be given to candidates with higher education. This position will report directly to the Managing Partner, however, will be responsible for assisting the rest of the company staff with day-to-day operations.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Comfortable with social media platforms
- Must be comfortable with smart phone and texting
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Must have QuickBooks experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- Candidates with Associates Degrees and higher will be given preference during interviews.
- They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work Efficiently
- The tasks of the office administrator will include bookkeeping, billing, tax documents, and data entry
- The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision
- They will be self-motivated and trustworthy
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for staff.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Manage billing for multiple entities
- Coordinate tax documents with CPA and track spending
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Monitor calendars and schedule appointments for up to 3 people
- Assist technicians in ensuring they are meeting scheduling times and have the equipment they need for each job
- Basic Office Duties
- Ensure the office is clean and tidy
- Maintain snack and food items (This may include making coffee in the morning)
- Assist techs in using simple Check In/Check Out process for inventory parts
- Receive mail and packages, open and action accordingly.
- Put out and put away seasonal decorations.
- Water Plants
- Bank Runs
- Run Errands – May include personal errands for Executive Team and/or staff as needed.
- Prefer experience with QuickBooks – Help technicians invoice customers appropriately, as well as reminding customers of past due payments and tracking expenses.
- MUST BE ABLE TO PASS STATE BACKGROUND CHECK
- Monitor social media and post updates to Facebook and Instagram, including progress pictures, videos, FAQs, and interact with potential customers.
- Looking for a candidate comfortable with social media and willing to engage on social media in a concerted effort with Social Media Vendor.
- All positions with CNS start with 2 weeks of PTO, as well as health insurance after 90 days.
- Position starts at 20$/Hr.
- Hours will be Monday – Thursday 8am to 6pm.
- Applicants will need to submit a resume with cover letter to [email protected] (No other submissions will be accepted!)
- Applicants will be notified of first round interviews 7 days after job position closes
- Interview and hiring process will take approximately 1-2 months.