Account Executive for Outside Sales in Waco, Tx
The search is on for a personable, friendly, and very outgoing Account Executive for Local IT Company. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and have experience in Technical Sales. This is a new position with an established company, looking for an experienced individual to help boost company growth. Position will report directly to the Managing Partner.
Account Executives are responsible for increasing sales by developing and maintaining relationships with customers and clients. Duties may include identifying prospective customers, following up on potential sales leads and maintaining relationships with existing customers. Account Executives may also recommend marketing strategies designed for a target market. Examples of Account Executive duties and responsibilities include:
- Identify and establish contact with potential customers
- Schedule and perform product demonstrations with potential customers
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers
- Attend industry trade shows to identify potential sales leads and make meaningful contact with existing customers
- Follow industry trends to identify new opportunities for potential sales
- Recommend marketing strategies to target a specific region or demographic
- Generate and submit sales reports to management
This is the first sales position for this company, your participation will shape the direction of this position and any future potential sales positions/department with this company. We are a growing company with over 2x growth for the last 3 years, and are on track to hire more technicians and sales people. Your experience and involvement will directly impact the speed and scope of growth of this company.
Previous Sales Experience Required
Technical Sales Experience Preferred (We are looking for the right candidate, while tech experience is preferred we have a very well trained and high quality team that can fill in any gaps with the right candidate.)
- All positions with CNS start with 2 weeks of PTO, 2 weeks of Sick Leave, and Employer Paid Medical.
- Position starts at a Base Pay of $40,000/Year with up to 10% commission.
- Hours will be Monday – Thursday 8am to 6pm.
- Applicants will need to submit a resume with cover letter to [email protected] (No other submissions will be accepted!)
- Applicants will be notified of first round interviews 7 days after job position closes (2/28/2022)
- Interview and hiring process will take approximately 1 month.