Factory Resetting Phone with Admin Password
Please make sure that the phone you are resetting is set up in our Provisioning server before following these steps, otherwise your phone won’t work anymore.
From the Phones LCD Screen
- Press the Menu button.
- Use the arrow buttons to highlight the Setting option, then press the Enter button.
- Highlight the Advanced Setting option and press the Enter button.
- You will then be prompted to enter the password for this device. By default, the password is admin. Use the phone’s keypad to enter the password, then press the Enter button.
- From here highlight the Phone Setting option and press the Enter button.
- Highlight the Factory Reset option and press the Enter button.
- Confirm you want to Factory Reset by pressing the OK button.
From the Phones Web GUI
- Navigate to the Phones IP in a Web Browser
Note: Press the (Check Mark) button Twice to see the phone’s IP.
- Navigate to the Management Section
- Select the Upgrade section in the Left Hand Menu
- Click the Reset to Factory button.
- Click OK to confirm Factory Reset
Factory Resetting without Admin Password
- Press the Menu button on the phone
- Press the # key 3 times in a row
- Press and hold the * key for 10 seconds or more and then release it.
- The phone will now factory reset and after 5 or so seconds reboot itself.