Note: You can host up to 5 callers (including yourself) natively on a Conference Call assuming you have 4 line keys on your Phone.
Assuming you’re on a call with Person “A” and you want to add Person “B” to the call
- Press the Line2 Key. Person “A” will be placed on hold
- Enter Person “B”‘s extension
- Press the Send softkey or dial #
- Wait for Person B to Answer
- Press the (Conference) Button or Conference Softkey. Person A and Person B are now in a conference with you.
- If Person “B” does not answer you continue your converstion with Caller “A”.
- If you hang up the conference will end, if any of the other participants hangup the Conference will Continue
Adding Additional Callers to the Conference
You can repeate the process above using addional line keys to add more callers to the Conference. All the Conference participants are placed on hold while you add additonal participants.
Note: The number of Line Keys on your phone limits the maximum Participants, up to 5 (including yourself).