|How to send a Fax using our Email to Fax service.
Outbound Email to Fax “SendFax.to”
- For each Phone Number you have purchased with us, you can set 1 or more Groups that are allowed to send faxes from a specific number as the Fax Caller ID and Station ID.
- Each Outbound group can contain up to 100 users using specific email addresses, or a group can optionally be enabled for an entire domain (example @yourcompany.com could be enabled to send outbound emails).
- These group users allowed to send fax by email by sending an email to the desired fax recipient number using the following format [email protected] . PDFs, PNGs, and Doc files attached to that email will be converted to an Outbound Fax. Our service will process the email and fax transmitted out to the number represented by NAPNXXXXXX in your email to address.
- If your users are authorized for multiple outbound FAX DIDs they can also manually define their outbound DID and Fax Station ID in their email string by placing the desired outbound DID in your email string using this format [email protected]
- If users are part of multiple groups and do not define the desired outbound faxing DID in the email, they will receive an email message back immediately allowing them to choose which specific FAX DID they wish to use for this email.
Inbound T.38 Faxing to your PBX or device.
- Any DID that is T.38 capable can configure to route call calls to your PBX or Device with full T.38 support for inbound faxes.
- More reliable than Fax over IP using standard ULAW formats.
Using Email-to-Print and Scan-to-Email capable MFP’s & Printers to Send and Receive Faxes.
In order to send you must send from an authorized email address. To have an email address added as authorized please submit a support ticket.